Monday 26 March 2012

oh my heart..

hey!bonjour!salam..

i've got my spm result..it wasn't straight a's of course..haha..i got 7a's and 2 b's..geram je..b+ kot..sket lg nak a-..sob..sob..but, whatever it is, alhamdulillah..syukur kpd ALLAH.. i wasn't strive that much until i supposed to get higher than that..man jadda wa jadda right..

it's like bittersweet-moment that i went through for a past few days..i feel like i let my parents down..they didn't tell me la oc..but i know they expect more from me as i am the last child in this family..but, i've promised myself that i will work harder n this spm result taught me to not easily give up and strive stronger for my future..

so, hello future!n goodbye past!wait for me future!i'll come n catch you..insyaALLAH..ok then..till we meet again..bye..salam..



every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day..


p/s: i miss my school days..sob..sob..



Thanx for reading this post..Have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment