Thursday 10 May 2012

that's it..

hye..salam..

so, sume org dah sibuk dgn upu..since 7th may lg..i got my upu result from my bro..he called me from his office and tell me that "ika, you got uitm.." alhamdulillah..tp hati sy berat ke arah matrix..so, i give my last words to my parents and said 'ika dah pilih..ika pilih matrix.."

i don't know if i made a right choice or not..i just follow my heart.. my heart said 'matrix is the one that i've always wanted since i entered my high school life..besides, my sis and cousin also once used to choose matrix rather than went to uni..tp sejak keputusan sy ni diketahui ramai, ramai yg mcm 'asal ika xamik diploma?' 

ok..i have my own reasons..first dip in fisioterapi is my last choice..second, diploma take a longer time than matrix to graduate..third, matrix for me is just same like spm..cuma dia tggi sket level and of course, the lessons are way tougher than spm..



i didn't do my 100 percent in spm..so, i take this opportunity to give my 100 percent and prove to myself that i can achieve whatever i want with hard work and high determination..matrix may be not the safest choice for students, but nothing is impossible right?with a high pointer, i'm sure i can take any course that i've always dream of..medic..

getting a high pointer in matrix is not the same like getting an a in standard one's examination..so, i know i have to push myself to the limit..and to do that, i need all of my families and friends' support and du'a..insyaALLAH..



every student is just the same..so, if others can get flying colours, so do us..my forth reason is matrix cuma ambil masa setahun,, i have to face the hardship for a year.. i have to work hard in diploma for 3 years..org lain maybe bleh thn..tp maybe sy xbleh..kalau dpt pointer sama dgn org dip, better masuk matrix..

but, diff people, diff opinion..and this is just my opinion regarding matriculation..pape pun, praying and hping the best for me..doakan kejayaan sy dan rakan2..xkre matrix, form 6, diploma atau asasi..all the best to us and make our families, teachers, and friends proud..assalamualaikum..




Thanx for reading this post..Have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment